Monday 25 July 2011

Haul Post finally!

Purchases last week

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Eye Bright, Brightening Treatment Mask, Deep Cleansing Mask, Intensive Nourishing Mask (Tester) and Spot on Treatment. Ill review these in another post or this one will be a beast. Also a Sleek lipstick, bare all 777, An Urban Outfitters purse and some lush lemon earrings also Urban Outfitters.
My Liz Earle goodies were my monthly treat to myself. You get so bogged down buying ‘essential’ things all the time like food, petrol and car parts that i like to splurge on myself once a month and that usually means im a happy Katie for the rest of the month. Hurrah!


Sleek Lipstick
I am constantly searching for my lips, but better look. I thought i’d hit the jackpot with this little beauty in Superdrug, the tester glided onto my hand perfectly and the colour was exactly what i was after. Feeling incredibly smug i purchased and toddled off home. Went to put it on the next day for work and it was a lot oranger, (possibly darker as well)  than it looked before, still a lovely colour but more one i would wear on a day out rather than to work. Wacked it on my lips and it didn’t glide on as i remembered it felt like it dragged slightly. And it didn’t appear to moisturise my lips as i had hoped. Maybe my expectations were too high and that im going to find my Holy Grail, lipstick of lipsticks kind of thing. Over all i think ill try it again one day when im not going anywhere, im a bit gutted but ill soldier on an buy more lippies im sure. 

 
Urban Outfitters
In desperate need of a new purse, mine had been on its last leggies for a while now so spotted this bad boy at the bargain price of £5! Reduced from £22 and snapped it up straight away. I love it. There’s probably 16 card pockets, a coin place, two bits for your notes and a cheeky little pocket on the front for something (emergency hair clips and plasters mainly). I have this in grey. I like a muted colour purse cause then it matches everything if I decide I don’t want to take out my giant handbag. But the coral colour is beautiful and if it had been a fiver aswel it would have been rude not to have both. Ooh bonus point, my phone fits in there also *big thumbs up*

 
Earrings aren’t they cute? Nice and summery just like I wanted. 

Slightly off topic. My mum and sister went on holiday a few weeks ago and bought my a teddy bear shaped pan as a present. Me and James made pancakes the other day (James did the cooking im too clumsy *sigh* its a hard life) and used lovely mr pan and i just thought you might like to have a looksee....

One very cute, very tasty pancake :)


No comments:

Post a Comment